Dr Álvaro Barranquero Fernández
Specialized in dermatological surgery (Mohs surgery, oncological surgery, CO2 laser), psoriasis, atopic dermatitis (including systemic and biological treatments) , connective tissue pathologies, skin allergy, phototherapy, photodynamic therapy, skin infections. Collaborator in various clinical trials
- Degree in Medicine. University of Málaga (Spain). Academic Average Mark 9/10 (September 2008 – June 2014).
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Medicine. University Camilo José Cela (Madrid, Spain). 120 ECTS (2015-2016)
- Specialist in Clinical and Surgical Dermatology and Venereology
- Member of the Spanish Medical College (Number 29/2911300)
- Member of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (AEDV) (Number 2731)
- Member of the Psoriasis group of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (AEDV)
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Number 242120
Apremilast in the therapy of moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis and special locations.
Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 76(6):AB43, JUN 2017 DOI: 10.1016/j.jaad.2017.04.185
Authors: Álvaro Barranquero Fernández; Jorge Alonso Suárez Pérez; Enrique Herrera Acosta; María Victoria Mendiola Fernández; Enrique Herrera Ceba